Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Good Rest

In the end I think it's a good thing I stayed in Kyiv for my vacation after all. Now that it's over and I've heard stories from the other two trips, I have to say that I'd have like to have been there to help them, but if I had been than I'd be more tired than if I would have taught double shifts all week. They had some crazy things happen that I wish I could have prevented, though.
Some of the highlights of my vacation were seeing my old mission president, Elder Pieper, and talking to him and his wife, taking the teachers from Moscow for a walk around town, having sleepovers and movie nights, riding a Ferris wheel in the WWII memorial park, throwing up some hamburgers, and starting a blood feud with Deidre. I would go into more detail on all of those things, but I think it's a lot more interesting for you if I just leave it up to your imaginations, and I don't have a lot of time. It was a great vacation though. The best part was probably just laying out in the sun on the one warm day we had, or getting caught in a sudden wind storm. I love wind storms. So , now I'm back to work.

No comments: