Thursday, May 24, 2007

Flat Broke

The whole group seems a little confused when we try to get together now that Meagan is gone. We never know where we're going or what the plan is. I think it's kind of funny. We've done some fun things as a group, though. We went to the beach last Saturday and everyone got a little sunburnt. Chelsea and Jordanae brought a stray puppy with them that we all played with a little. The branch had some treats after the meetings as a way to say goodbye, even though we've still got two Sundays left.
I was actually planning on staying an extra two weeks, but the last time that I went to withdraw money from my debit card, I noticed that it wasn't in my wallet anymore. After looking everywhere I wrote home and had my parents cancel it. Now I won't have enough money to survive for an extra two weeks, so I've been trying to get the office to reschedule my flight to the original time. So far I haven't heard back from them, though. I told my mom to go start nagging them for me. That should get them working on it.
The end is coming up really quick. Only seven more days and we're done teaching, then we'll head home the next monday. Or at least hopefully I'll be heading home with everyone else.

1 comment:

Vatermann said...

Jesh,

You need a good credit card.

Colin